Tailored Rope Access Welding Apron - Leather, Velcro, Stainless Steel Eyelets & Press Studs
- The first and only, purpose designed rope access hot work protection apron.
- Tailored to fit personnel, welding, grinding, oxy cutting/gouging whilst in suspension during twin rope access tasks.
- Easy and simple to install and remove, protecting ropes, harness and personnel.
- Additional features include front 'fly' zipper to allow cows tails to pass through for work positioning, and stainless eyelets for connection behind back, and suspension point.
- Full leather construction, with velcro rope protection closure, and stainless eyelet suspension point and back clip.
I've been using your apple-sac firewall every day for the last few weeks.
I have to admit that after seeing a few photos of them I really didn't like the idea. But since using one for many many hours now I can honestly say it is by far the best option on the market.
So much better than a leather jacket or an apron for so many reasons I'm sure you're aware of already.
I think the best thing is that you can just chuck it off to the side or between your legs when you're not actually burning a rod.